Thursday, April 14, 2016

March 4 Application Log

Evaluation.
My work and group contribution:
I am happy with the work that I have done thus far to help our group move forward. I'm beginning to wrap up the logo for our "organization," and i feel that my skills have been beneficial for this part of the project. I also have been able to contribute in the organization of the video by finding and contacting various actors/ props that we needed. My slightly bossy personality can create issues in some groups, but there is a natural hierarchy and creative respect that exists in our group due to many of us being friends before hand. I was able to put my "bossy"ness to use when me, Frank, and David met together to talk about the website. I was able to propel us into efficient conversation that helped us be much more productive.

Class contribution:
I am always wary of sounding annoyingly know-it-all in class settings where I want to share some of my technical skills with design, but I have also made an effort to reach out with what I know to provide useful information. I make a point to contribute when I can in class.

Actions to incorporate feedback to help group be successful:
As mentioned above, our group gets a long really well and runs very smoothly. As a group we didn't have much, if any, advice to give to each other. To help our group be more successful I took more ownership over an important production aspect of our video when another person could have. I plan to continue stepping up when needed to take ownership of the many tasks needed for the project. I also want to strive to ask more thought-out questions that help the group create a better product.

No comments:

Post a Comment