Thursday, April 14, 2016

March 4 Weekly Article

  1. Myportfolio, and it's published by the Adobe Cloud.
  2. I don't know how to put this link in MLA format because it isn't an article, it's more of a really great service. None of the information used in an MLA citation exists for this type of site.

    https://www.myportfolio.com/
  3. This is a really awesome new service that Adobe has put it out that is include with the Creative Cloud if someone has purchased it. This is probably more useful for people personally rather than for a platform for people's organizations, but it could be used for either. They have created their own CMS (content management system) like Wix or Wordpress. It offers layouts etc for a website, specifically a portfolio, that you can edit and change and add your content onto. It is great for a simple way to display your work and resume to interested companies.
  4. This is useful to my role because I can use to accumulate all the work I'm doing with GramGram and display it on this website with my other work that I have done throughout my time at school. I'm hoping to explore this site a little more and perhaps use it for my own portfolio when I am apply for internships for this summer or next summer. This will be a very useful product for at least exploring web design a little more in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment